I hope you have been enjoying some Autumn sunshine this week. Classes are having half term break this week, but restart next week and run up until Christmas:
– Monday 9:30am
– Monday7pm (also on zoom)
– Wednesday 9:30am
– Wednesday 6:30pm
There are two options for booking and payment:
– Pay as You Go – £12 a class or save with a Class Pass. Classes to be booked and pain in advance. As the Meerkat says , Simples – Booking Link
– Course booking – this is priced at £8 a class, so is £64 based on 8 weeks up to Christmas. If you attend at least 2 weeks out of 3 you break even, and you save if you attend 3 in 4 or more. Course booking also guarantees your place in classes, which can sometimes be full, and saves the chore of booking via my website. Details
Running up to Christmas the vibe will be slow and grounding, maximising our energy as we move into the slower more Yin winter season.
A reminder of a couple of specials coming up:
– Saturday 11th November- Slow Saturday – a two hour, non ambitious, Saturday morning class to start the week off.
– Saturday 19th November- Yoga for Emotional Freedom – a Saturday morning workshop exploring how yoga can help our emotional health.
If you could use some one on one attention, my Yoga Therapy Clinic runs on a Monday and Wednesday afternoon. An appointment is £50. Yoga Therapy combines Yoga with an evidence based contemporary understanding of health and well-being, and can be ueful for a wide number of concerns. My particular skills are:
Finally here are some recent articles from my website that you may have missed:
– Will a Yoga Class Help When I’m Injured?
– Yoga & Yoga Therapy for Everyone
– Calm – Taking Time Out for Ourselves
– Yoga Therapy and Joint Replacements
– Yoga for Everyone. I can’t do Yoga! You Can!
– Opoid Pain Relief for Back and Neck Pain
– Yoga, Yoga Therapy and Cancer
– Reading – Yoga Therapy for Diabetes – Evan Soroka (2021)
I hope to see you on a mat soon.