Yinspire Classes with Jessica
Thank you for expressing interest in my Yoga offerings
There are various opportunities to practice with me:
- Weekly Classes in my Studio
- Streamed Online Classes
- Garden Classes
- Workshops and Events
- Saturday Classes
- Private Classes and Yoga Therapy
- Yoga On Demand – Recorded Classes and Routines
- Guest Teachers
I teach a loosely Yin Yoga style, but drawing on Restorative and Hatha Yoga as well, and incorporating sitting and pranayama (yoga breathing), and influenced by my training as a Yoga Therapist
Learn More About Myself and My Teaching Styles
My current Studio Class Schedule is:
- Mondays – 19:00 to 20:30 – Rowborough – Yin Inspired Yoga
- Wednesdays – 10:00 to 11:30 – Rowborough – Yin Inspired Yoga
- Wednesdays – 18:30 to 20:00 – Rowborough – Yin Inspired Yoga
March 2021 – Due to the National Lockdown, at present group classes cannot run in the studios; the online timetable runs as usual with a choice of three weekly classes. I hope to start offering Garden classes in April / May time, and indoor classes later in the summer.
Live Streamed Online Classes
My current Live Streamed Schedule via Zoom is:
- Monday Evening 7pm – Yin and Yang Yoga
- Wednesday 10am – Yin Inspired Yoga
- Wednesday 18:30pm – Yin Inspired Yoga
with a catch up facility if you can’t make the streamed class.
Garden classes first made an appearance in Summer 2020 as a response to Coronavirus and they were popular! They will be back during Spring / Summer 2021.
Workshops and Events
Saturday Morning Pure Yin
These run approximately once a month outside of summertime.
A two hour class of chilled “pure yin” – no dynamic postures or flow, but rather simple floor based Yin Yoga postures, some more restorative, some heading more towards a soft edge, a chance to stretch body, calm the mind, and ease the stresses of busy lives away.
These classes are £15 when taken as a single class. Anyone with an In Person Subscription can book join with at 50% discount, so long as taken at the time of booking.
- 2021 16 October, 20 November, 18 December
Workshops give you an opportunity to delve into aspects into of Yoga more deeply. Here is the forthcoming schedule:
- Saturday 23 October 2021 – How Yoga can help with Stress, Anxiety and Emotions – A therapeutic Yoga practice can be a powerful tool in managing Stress, Anxiety and other strong Emotions – such as Anger, Depression and Overwhelm. In this workshop we will look at both the neurobiology and physiology of how we experience these feelings, and then consider Yoga practices that can help – breathing, meditation and postures.
- Saturday 27 November 2021 – How Yoga can help with Back and Hip Pain – Yoga can be a powerful tool in managing Back and Hip Pain, along with related physical problems. Not just stretching or movement – the key to managing these conditions can lay in our Nervous System where Yoga can help temper pain on a BioPsychoSocial basis.In this workshop we will look at both the neurobiology and physiology of how we experience these sensations, and then consider Yoga practices that can help – breathing, meditation and postures.
These workshops are £25 each and run from 9:30am to 12:30pm
Private Classes and Yoga Therapy
As well as group classes I offer private classes; alongside being a Yoga Teacher, I am additionally a Yoga Therapist so I can tailor a Private Class to address your specific needs.
Private classes are ideal
- If there is something specific you wish to work on
- Scheduled class times don’t suit you
- You prefer a more private experience,
- You would like to step away from a busy schedule for some “you time”.
Private class bookings are through my Yoga Therapy website – in practical terms there is a blurred edge between Private Yoga and Yoga Therapy.
In person Yoga Therapy can continue during the current National Lockdown.
Yoga on Demand – Recorded Classes and Routines
I have a selection of Pre Recorded content available, featuring both classes and individual practice routines for well-being, along with a guide to Yin Yoga.
As well as hosting Jessica’s classes and Yoga Therapy, Yinspire hosts a schedule of guest teachers for both regular classes and occasional workshops.
I hope the the Guest Teacher schedule will restart during summer 2021.
- General Contact Details
- Send me an Email – questions, queries, concerns
- Telephone 01983 333888 (my secretary) – please be aware I am difficult to reach by phone, so email is a better option
- Book a phone call with me