Yinspire Classes with Jessica
Thank you for expressing interest in my Yoga offerings. I teach a loosely Yin Yoga style, but drawing on Restorative and Hatha Yoga as well, and incorporating sitting and pranayama (yoga breathing), and influenced by my training as a Yoga Therapist
There are various opportunities to practice with me:
- Weekly Classes in my Studio
- Saturday Classes
- Private Classes and Yoga Therapy
- Courses and Workshops
- Yoga On Demand – Recorded Classes and Routines
- Guest Teachers
My current Studio Class Schedule is:
- Mondays – 19:00 to 20:30 – Rowborough – Yin Inspired Yoga
- Wednesdays – 09:30 to 11:00 – Rowborough – Restorative Yin Inspired Yoga
- Wednesdays – 19:00 to 20:30 – Rowborough – Yin Inspired Yoga
Saturday Morning Pure Yin
These run approximately once a month outside of summertime.
A two hour class of chilled “pure yin” – no dynamic postures or flow, but rather simple floor based Yin Yoga postures, some more restorative, some heading more towards a soft edge, a chance to stretch body, calm the mind, and ease the stresses of busy lives away.
These classes are £15.
- 30 October 2021
- 20 November 2021
- 15 January 2022
- 19 February 2022
- 19 March 2022
- 9 April 2022
- 29 October 2022
- 26 November 2022
Private Classes and Yoga Therapy
As well as group classes I offer private classes. Alongside being a Yoga Teacher, additionally I am a Yoga Therapist so I can tailor a Private Class to address your specific health and wellbeing needs.
Private classes or Yoga Therapy are ideal:
- If there is something specific you wish to work on
- Scheduled class times don’t suit you
- You prefer a more private experience,
- You would like to step away from a busy schedule for some “you time”.
Yoga Therapy bookings are through my Yoga Therapy website.
Read more on my Yinspire Yoga Therapy website
Private Yoga classes can be booked via my Private Yoga Class page
Read more on my Private Yoga Classes page
Not sure whether to book Private Yoga or Yoga Therapy? My session fees are the same, and in practice I can blend the two to suit your needs – so you can book either for a similar experience.
As a Yoga Therapist, my particular areas of specialism are:
Courses and Workshops
I periodically offer Yoga Courses and Workshops such as Beginners Yoga, Yoga for Emotional Well-being.
There are no dates booked at present, but I have plans for late 2021 and into 2022. Check back for further details, and join my Mailing List or my social media channels for updates.
Yoga on Demand – Recorded Classes and Routines
I have a selection of Pre Recorded content available, featuring both classes and individual practice routines for well-being, along with a guide to Yin Yoga.
As well as hosting Jessica’s classes and Yoga Therapy, Yinspire hosts a schedule of guest teachers for both regular classes and occasional workshops.
Peter Bulpitt teaches on a Friday Morning and occasional Saturday mornings.
- Read more about Yoga with Peter
- Peter is having a break until mid October
Della Lubeck is running Sivananda Saturdays as follows:
- 4 September 2021, 13 November 2021, 4 December 2021
- 10am to 12:30pm – £13
- firstname.lastname@example.org on 07771 475840
Julie Cole teaches weekly on Monday and Thursday mornings, 10am:
- In her own words “Hatha yoga class with some inspirations from other yoga disciplines, and best suited to those with some yoga experience. Booking essential. I qualified in 2008 and have been practising yoga for 23 years.”
- email@example.com or 07733 018621 (SMS preferred)
- General Contact Details
- Location – Currently all of Jessica’s classes are at Rowborough
- Send me an Email – questions, queries, concerns
- Telephone 01983 333888 (my secretary) – please be aware I am difficult to reach by phone, so email is a better option
- Book a phone call with me