Everything changes. In a couple of weeks I will close the doors for the last time on my studio at Rowborough, after seven years.
However a new start awaits back, where it all began for me studio wise, in Brading town centre, just by the Bull Ring. Same place as before – but older, wiser and more nuanced.
I reopen in Brading on Monday 20th February.
The class schedule will be:
- Monday 19:00 – Yin Inspired Yoga – in person and streamed via Zoom
- Wednesday 09:30 – Restorative Yin Yoga – in person only
- Wednesday 18:30 – Yin Inspired Yoga – in person only
- Friday 09:30 – Restorative Yin Yoga – in person only
Bookings are now open – all spaces need to be prebooked, no walks ups sorry.
You can book individual classes, or book a seven week course of classes aligning to school half terms.
Individual classes are £12. When booked as a course classes are £8 / week.
At the time of writing there is good availability in all classes other than Wednesday mornings which is cancellation spaces only.
Also running out of the Brading Studio:
- Slow Saturday with myself – 18th February, 18th March, 22nd April 2023
Book Slow Saturday
- Sivananda Saturday with Della – 4th March, 1st April, 13th May 2023
- Hatha Yoga with Julie – Monday and Thursday mornings
Everything you need to know – booking information, class styles, location, facilities, parking, FAQs is on my website – Yinspire.co.uk