I feel I should apologise for using the “A” word – Autumn – on what looks like the first half decent weather in a while this Bank Holiday. My only defence is Meteorological Autumn does start 1st September so Google tells me, and I am talking about September classes. The slow march of time and seasons!
In this newsletter I’m updating you on:
- Class schedule and booking for September
- Late 2023 and early 2024 dates for Slow Saturday
- Yoga for Emotional Health Workshop in November
- Yoga Therapy Clinic
Have a super sunny Bank Holiday and I hope to see you on a Yoga Mat soon.
Regular Classes September Onward
This coming week classes take a break for the Bank Holiday week.
Classes restart Monday 4th September 2023 with the core schedule unchanged:
- Monday 9:30am and 7pm – the Monday Evening Class also streamed on Zoom
- Wednesday 9:30am and 6:30pm
The classes are all level, beginner friendly, and focus on Yin and Restorative Yoga for Well-being, drawing additionally on some classic Hatha Yoga, and principles of Yoga Therapy. All delivered quite light heartedly and with some humour and the occasional dance.
All classes at Yinspire Brading, Isle of Wight.
All spaces must be booked – options are:
- Book Pay as You Go single classes via my website – £12/class.
- Buy a Class Pass for Pay as You Go – five classes for £50. Once purchased you need to book the classes you wish to attend.
- Buy a course of classes – this works out £8/class but you have to commit to the course which is 6 to 8 weeks tying in loosely with school half terms.
To book Pay as You Go or buy a Class Pass visit – www.yinspire.co.uk/yoga/
To learn more about courses and enquire about booking, visit www.yinspire.co.uk/yoga/studio-yoga-courses/
(note – if you are a current client of mine, and have already booked for September, you don’t need to do anything else!)
Slow Saturday returns on 11th November 2023, and 20th January and 24th February 2024.
A two hour, unambitious, Saturday morning practice of Yin and Restorative Yoga, to round off the week and set you up for the weekend. Suitable for all, no Yoga experience necessary.
There is an EarlyBird discount of 20% available until 15h September 2023 – use “EARLYAUG23” at checkout.
Yoga for Emotional Health
Join me on Saturday 18th November 2023, 10am till midday, for a Saturday morning workshop exploring how Yoga can help our emotional health.
Focusing on practical Yoga strategies with a bit of theory thrown in, this session is ideal for anyone who finds themselves stressed, anxious or overwhelmed, or finds life is getting on top of them, especially as we are into shorter winter days and the busy Christmas period.
I’ll draw on my experience as a Yoga Therapist, and I’ll share some of my tips and tricks.
Yoga Therapy Clinic
Over recent months my Yoga Therapy Clinic has been quite busy, however coming into the autumn I’ll have a little more availability.
Core clinic hours are Monday and Wednesday afternoons, but I can sometimes manage other times.
Issues I can help with:
- Stress, Anxiety and Low Confidence
- Back Complaints
- Long term rehabilitation and adaptation from injury and surgery (physical, and psycho emotional)
- Digestive Health
- Pain Conditions