Block Bookings allow you to commit to a block of classes at a discounted rate. Your space is reserved each week for the term / half term.
A Block Booking works out less expensive if you wish to attend most weeks, and means you do not have to book each class individually.
Pricing is based on
- £8/class if you book a whole term
- £9/class if you book a half term
- 20% discount if two weekly classes taken
- Compared to Pay as You Go you will save if you are attending around 2 weeks in 3.
If you block Book an in person class, you can attend unlimited classes over Zoom at no additional cost.
2024 Block Booking Schedule
|Wednesday 3rd January 2024 to Wednesday 29th March 2024
|Half term w/c Monday 12th February – classes still run
|Monday 8th April to Wednesday 24th July 2024
|Half term w/c Monday 27th May – no classes
|A special three week schedule will run through August
|Monday 2nd September 2024 to Wednesday 18th December 2024
|Half term w/c Monday 21st October – no classes
Dates may alter by a week or so either way nearer the time, but are intended to align with School terms / half terms.
To make a block booking please get in touch by email.
You can reschedule your classes within the term / half term you have booked for.
You can do this via my website / or app, or contact me by email and ask me to do it.
If you are using the website or app and want to reschedule from an in person class to a zoom class, then this can’t be done directly, but there is a simple workaround:
- Cancel your regular class
- Book your new class and at checkout enter “Regular” in the “Redeem Coupon or Package” button
- This will discount the new class to £nil
You can also use the “Regular” code to book Zoom classes, which are complimentary if you have a Block Booking with me.
Terms – Block Bookings
- Block Bookings
- Deposits are non refundable
- You are booking your place for the duration of the block. No cancellation or refund applies if you are unable to attend.
- If you cannot attend a particular class, I will endeavour to accommodate a swap to another class if space is available.
- Places cannot be carried forward outside of term / half term booked.
- You must take responsibility for your health during the Yoga sessions. You must inform me of any changes to your health, and ask for assistance if needed.
- You must give consent for the information to be stored confidentially in paper or electronic format, and for me to contact you by email or SMS for class administration.
- Please do not attend if you have Coronavirus symptoms.