Yinspire Brading Town Centre
A small private studio set within an office building in the town of Brading, featuring 10 mat spaces
Yinspire Yoga, 2 New Road, Brading, Isle of Wight, PO36 0DT (by the Bull Ring) – the premises are shared with Whitefield Tax.
This is the main Ryde to Sandown road through Brading, and there are bus stops adjacent.
The studio is only open when classes are on – please do not call or visit without appointment.
Note the former Rowborough Studio is now permanently closed.
- Parking is limited in the area.
- If you are attending a class with Jessica, you can park on the Whitefield Tax forecourt if there is a space there. If you are attending a class with another teacher, then please do not park on the forecourt without prior arrangement.
- There are normally spaces just inside Lower Furlongs or Station Road, and occasionally some by the Bull Ring / West Street.
- Alternatively there are car parks at Brading Station, and Brading Church both about five minutes walk. There are often some free spaces on Station Avenue just outside the station car park.
- The Wheatsheaf pub opposite is a private car park for their patrons only – please respect this and do not park there.
- Complimentary Water
- First Aid and Defibrillator
- Mats and Yoga Equipment for use
- Mats, Yoga Equipment and Books for purchase