Coronavirus – Staying Safe in the Studio
Due to the high rate of Coronavirus infections some measures are being retained in the studio for everyone’s safety, notably social distancing and reduced capacity are still be in place.
Here is what you need to know to practice yoga safely:
- Masks are optional in reception and off your mat
- Please respect other peoples space in reception and off your mat
- On arrival wash or sanitise your hands
- Please bring your own equipment if possible
- Ventilation means it may be chillier – bring a blanket
- If you have the NHS Track and Trace App,please turn your phone off to avoid generating false proximity warnings in the shoe and bag cubbyholes
And finally, if you have Coronavirus symptoms, or feel unwell, stay home… …but you knew that!
Sanitisation and Ventilation
Here are some of the things I have done to make the studio safe:
- Air filters with Hepa and UV.
- Forced air ventilation for when windows cannot be open.
- 30 day anti-viral and anti-bacterial surface protection.
- Enhanced cleaning.
The studio has been measured to have a capacity of 10 plus teacher to allow for Social Distancing. There is no longer a pre set mat layout, but please use space wisely.
Please bring your own equipment where possible.
If you are using studio equipment:
- Please sanitise Mats, Bricks and Blocks after use – sanitisation equipment is provided
- Please place a pillowcase (provided) over Bolsters, and put the pillowcase in the laundry bin after the class.
- Straps, Blankets and Mat Toppers are not available for use now, but cannot be sanitised easily, so please use with discretion
If you have any concerns, or experience Coronavirus symptoms after class, please contact Jessica Garbett – email@example.com