Coronavirus – Staying Safe in the Studio
Due to the high rate of Coronavirus infections some measures are being retained in the studio for everyone’s safety
Here is what you need to know to practice yoga safely
- Masks are optional
- Please respect other peoples space both in reception and off your mat
- On arrival please wash or sanitise your hands
- Please bring your own equipment if possible
- Ventilation means it may be chillier – bring a blanket
And finally, if you have Coronavirus symptoms, or feel unwell, stay home… …but you knew that!
Sanitisation and Ventilation
Here are some of the things I have done to make the studio safe:
- Air filters with Hepa and UV.
- Forced air ventilation for when windows cannot be open.
- 30 day anti-viral and anti-bacterial surface protection.
- Enhanced cleaning.
The studio has been measured to have a capacity of 12 plus teacher to allow for Social Distancing.
There is no longer a pre set mat layout, but please use space wisely and respect others space.
Please bring your own equipment where possible.
If you are using studio equipment:
- Please sanitise Mats, Bricks and Blocks after use – sanitisation equipment is provided
- Pillowcases are provided to place over bolsters if you wish.
- Straps, Blankets and Mat Toppers are available for use but cannot be sanitised, so please use with discretion
If you have any concerns, or experience Coronavirus symptoms after class, please contact Jessica Garbett – email@example.com