Book a Yoga Therapy Appointment
Thank you for expressing interest in booking a Yoga Therapy Appointment.
Here is what you need to know.
Private Appointment Types and Costs
I offer single appointments, as well as consultations:
- Single Session – £50 approximately one hour
- Consultation – £30/30 minutes
No yoga practice but a chance to meet and discuss how Yoga Therapy can help you
- Telephone consultation – up to ten minutes – no charge, but needs to be booked please (use booking section, below)
To book group classes please visit Yinspire Classes with Jessica
I require a £10 deposit for bookings; you can pay the balance at the time of booking (preferred) or in session.
Private Yoga Therapy Sessions are from my clinic space at Yinspire Brading.
I do not undertake home or off site visits, but can arrange an online session via Zoom if you cannot attend the studio or are concerned about Coronavirus.
Coronavirus: My Yoga Therapy Clinic and Yoga Studio are both Covid Secure, putting safety first. If preferred I can offer online sessions via Zoom.
Currently my clinic times are:
- Monday and Wednesday daytime
Appointments may be available outside of these times, including evenings – please feel free to Contact Me with some other suggestions, and I will see if I can help.
Appointments are around 60 minutes – allow a little longer for first session.
You may choose to have a consultation or call with with me before a full session, or you can book a full session without having had a consultation – the choice is yours.
Before we meet I need Registration and Health Details from you (we can do this in session, if you are not able to access it online)
- Full fee charged if cancellation at less than 48 hours or you do not attend.
- Cancellations must be made via the cancel link in your confirmation email.
- Appointments can be rescheduled up to 48 hours before start. Use the reschedule link in your confirmation email.
- Refunds in exceptional circumstances only.
- You must take responsibility for your health during the Yoga sessions. You must inform me of any changes to your health, and ask for assistance if needed.
- You must give consent for the information to be stored confidentially in paper or electronic format, and for me to contact you by email or SMS for class administration.
- Please do not attend if you have Coronavirus symptoms.
You can direct book via my scheduler below, or if you cannot see a suitable appointment time then Contact Me