Subscription Information and Terms
If you would like the convenience of a regular reserved place in class, and booking taken care of you, then I offer Class Subscriptions.
I book your places for you, meaning your chosen place is guaranteed and you do not need to book online.
Here are the terms for subscriptions:
- In Person Classes – £32/month for one regular In Person Class a week, £48/month for two In Person classes a week.
- Streamed Classes via Zoom – £32/month for as many Classes as you wish (currently I offer two a week).
- In Person Subscribers can take Streamed Classes on a complimentary basis.
- Payment by Direct Debit – refunds in exceptional circumstances only.
- Cancellation any time before end of month for next month.
- 50% discount on In Person places for Saturday classes and workshops – please book these via my website and use the code “REGULAR50″.
Absence and Cancellation:
- You can cancel your subscription at any time before the end of the current month effective from start of the next month. Cancellation must be made by email to me – Contact Me.
- If you are absent, including health or holiday, there is no payment adjustment or refund, but please let me know if you can’t attend as it helps me to manage the class and offer spare spaces to wait list. If you choose to cancel your subscription during holiday or absence, then you may need to go on a waiting list to restart.
- If you cannot make one particular class, but are free at another time in the week I will arrange a swap if I can subject to space – however this may only be possible if there are cancellation spots in other classes.
- For planned absences I’ll endeavour to arrange a cover teacher. However if it is for one week only I may reschedule classes or offer a recorded class
- I plan to offer 46 weeks of yoga a year. Classes will normally have a one or two week break at Easter, Christmas and late summer. Other bank holidays, Monday classes will be rescheduled.
- If we are subject to lockdown or similar for Coronavirus then payments will be adjusted. As a relaxation to the cancellation rules above, if you are required to isolate, then on request I will pause your subscription, adjust payments and hold your place in class.
Please contact me with any further questions, or to discuss setting up a subscription.