Stock Items at the Studio
Although primarily a studio and teaching business rather than a retailer, the Rowborough studio carries a stock of equipment and books for sale.
All items can be purchased in class or by contacting the studio for collection when convenient – inducing out of hours by arrangement or click n collect.
You can pay in class, or submit an order and pay online for collection
Most items are from YogaMatters, as used in the studio, or other reputable and equivalent yoga wholesalers. They are, of course, new and normally in manufacturers wrapping.
If you want a special colour or order, then check YogaMatters website and let Jessica know – we can usually order in with no carriage cost. We sell at RRP.
- Kit 1 £50 – Mat, Block, Bolster – kit price £50 against £64 for individual items
Kit 1 is the minimum you need in one of Jessica’s classes
- Kit 2 £85 – Mat, Block, 2 Bricks, Bolster, Strap, Blanket – kit price £85 against £109 for individual items
I can swap the bricks for Cork or Egg on paying difference £6
Second Hand Stock
There is a limited amount of used stock available,
- mats – purple – £10 – two for extra comfort may be a good idea
- foam bricks – purple – £7/pair
- foam blocks – purple – £3 (it’s useful to have 2 or 3)
- egg shaped bricks – purple – £10/pair
- cork blocks – natural – £10/pair
- round bolsters – purple – £19
flat bolsters – purple – £19Sold Out
- straps – white – £6
- fleece blankets – purple – for warmth £13
- white thick cotton blankets – for support or put over a mat – £12
Please email or speak to Jessica in class about availability
There is a carefully curated selection of books to supplement your Yoga Practice. You can buy them all on Amazon, and probably cheaper, but please buy from Yinspire and support local if you can.