Yinspire 2 – Rowborough (near Ryde)
Address: Rowborough Manor, Beaper Shute, Brading, Isle of Wight, PO36 0AZ (boundary between Ryde and Brading)
Parking: There is a large parking area, but for classes people will need to park in rows and double up to get everyone in.
- Beaper Shute is the main Brading to Ryde Road, and the studio is on the outskirts of Ryde, not far from Tesco towards Brading/Sandown.
- Coming from Brading/Sandown the entrance is a couple of hundred yards after the St Helens traffic lights on the left. The turn in is a little concealed, so once you are past the first layby with the new stone pillars (being constructed September 2017) slow down and it’s the next left – you will see two stone and brick pillars at the end of the drive – it’s a drive way turn in you are looking for, not a layby. It’s opposite the entrance to the woods where they sell logs.
- If you are coming from Ryde/Tesco its couple of hundred yards before the St Helens lights on the right hand side, after Harding Shute on the right and the long layby on the left, as the road dips down. Slow down in plenty of time as the entrance is concealed and it’s a fast road. The entrance is opposite the wood yard where logs are sold.
- Come straight up the drive, ignore the turn to the left, and you will see a sign saying Rowborough Manor.
- Studio is behind the house. Come up the left path, leaving pond to your left, and studio is to the left beyond you. Please take care, the paths can get slippery.
The venue is a purpose built studio in the grounds of a private home, accommodating around 15 mat spaces.
The studio is fully equipped with mats and other props, although feel free to bring your own.
- Complimentary water
- Mats and props for use
- Equipment and books for purchase
Download a PDF of the directions Finding Rowborough Manor including pictures and maps