Your First Yoga Class with Jessica
I hope you are looking forward to – or if its taken place – enjoyed – your first yoga class with me.
I’ll need a health form at, or before, your first class please – we can do it on paper when you arrive if you prefer.
Registration and Health Details
All classes and workshops to be booked:
Book Classes with Jessica
The classes are Covid Secure
Read about Practising Safely During Coronavirus
All of my classes are at Rowborough Manor, Beaper Shute, Brading, PO36 0AZ (about 5 minutes from Tesco or Brading Town Centre, adjacent St Helens traffic lights)
Parking on the driveway left and right leading to the house. Overflow against end wall of house. Please do not block carport.
Check the link above for directions, maps and parking suggestions.
Download Map and Directions
There is a guide to common questions and class etiquette on my website – It is worth reading all of this, but here are some headlines:
- Do I need to bring anything with me? If you have them please bring a Yoga Mat, Bolster and Block; if not I have these available. It’s a good idea to have some water, and a blanket or shawl to over up with.
- When should I arrive? For your first class ideally 10 minutes before the class starts, otherwise 5 to 10 minutes before start time in order to be settled. I encourage people to lay back quietly once settled until class starts. Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before class.
- What if I’m running late? Just enter as quietly as you can. If we are relaxing, please avoid too much disturbance, for example getting mats and props out, until there is a natural pause in the class, which I will allow. As someone who is late everywhere, I would rather you arrived late and calm than on time and stressed! If you are lost or need to let me know you are running late, please text 07990 752255.
- How should I prepare for a class? Its helpful to avoid eating heavy meals for 2 to 3 hours before class, snacks 1 to 2 hours. Otherwise there are no special preparations.
- How long is the class? Normally 90 minutes, Saturdays 2 hours, but allow for 10 minutes overrun in case we start late or get side-tracked on the way.
- Can’t make it? Please let me know by email, or call my secretary on 01983 333888. If it’s a private class, call on 07990 752255. I prefer email over SMS, mobile, Facebook or WhatsApp
How do I make a regular booking?
I have drop in prices, and for regular attendance the option of class subscription.
With a subscription you pay by monthly Direct Debit, and I book your classes for you – you have a guaranteed place in your choice of regular class.
- £12 Dropin – Regular Classes, Saturdays and Workshops – subject to space
- Booking Free Class Subscription at £30/m
- Online Class Subscription £20/m
Please keep in touch by signing up for my newsletter, or via social media
If you enjoy your class then a facebook review is always appreciated:
Above all, please enjoy the class – its meant to be relaxing and enjoyable, and “you time”