If you experience booking problems then please speak to me in class, or get in touch by email
The booking system is very comprehensive, and allows booking of single group classes, blocks of classes and private classes. For the easiest booking experience, select the best option:
- Book a £5 taster class
- Book a Regular Yoga Class
- Book a Saturday Morning Class
- Book a Workshop
- Book a Private Class
- Learn about Booking Free Class Subscriptions
(if you plan on attending classes regularly this is the easiest and best value option)
Classes passes are available as follows – note you buy them and then schedule the dates / times you wish to attend either using your email or the voucher code in the receipt – if scheduling later then buy a single class frfom the relevant page and then at checkout use your email or the voucher code from your pass purchase – either should work.
- Buy and Schedule a Class Pass for Three or Five Regular Classes, Saturday Pure Yin classes or Workshops
- Buy and Schedule Three Private Classes
My online booking system is now in use. All your details will be held securely with Acuity Scheduling, and as before card payments are processed by Stripe. Yinspire do not see your card details.
All bookings and payments are made online, and you must cancel and reschedule 24 hours (48 hours for Private Classes, Workshops and Saturdays) in advance if you can’t make class. Class bookings can be made up to 15 minutes before class.
If you are booking a taster class, one per person, then use the voucher code “TASTER” to reduce the cost to £5.
Please keep the confirmation email sent to you when a class is booked until after the class has been taken – this email is the easiest way to manage your bookings.
- To change a booking you must give 24/48 hours notice.
- The easiest option is then to cancel the booking using the “cancel” link from the original confirmation email, and then rebook your revised choice of class entering your email or voucher code in the coupon box at checkout to use the credit from cancellation
- There is a “reschedule” option in the confirmation email which makes the process a little quicker if you are wanting to reschedule to the same class on a different date (eg from one Saturday to next months). However using this link you cannot transfer to a different type of appointment, eg from a regular class to a Saturday.
If this is your first class, I also need Registration and Health Details from you
To book and pay for a £5 taster class, book the class and use voucher “taster” when paying. Tasters are intended to promote regular attendance, so if you are planning on just visiting the once, although you are most welcome, please pay full amount. More about £5 Taster Classes
- Full fee charged if cancellation at less than 24 hours (group classes)/48 hours (private classes, Saturday mornings, Workshops) or you do not attend. Cancellations must be made online.
- Appointments can be rescheduled up to 24/48 hours before start. Use the reschedule link in your confirmation email.
- Refunds in exceptional circumstances only.