Yinspire Classes with Jessica
On this page you can find out everything about my Regular Weekly Class Schedule, my Workshops and Courses Schedule; my Saturday Morning Pure Yin Classes once a month or so; and Yoga Therapy, including Back Care.
The information on this page only covers classes with Jessica. Guest Teachers working out of Yinspire run and manage their own classes – see the Guest Teachers page for contact details.
Regular classes suspended during Covid-19 – Online classes available
- Mondays – 5:00pm to 6:30pm – Rowborough – Yin Inspired Yoga
Book a Class
- Mondays – 7:00pm to 8:30 – Rowborough – Yin Inspired Yoga
Book a Class
- Tuesdays – 6:30pm to 8:00 – Rowborough – Yin Inspired Yoga
Book a Class
- Saturdays – 10am till midday – Rowborough – Pure Yin Yoga
This class runs roughly once a month – see the dates below
Book a Saturday
- Wednesdays – 10am to 11:30am – Rowborough – Restorative Yin and Therapeutic Yoga
Book a Wednesday
Yin Yoga is a quieter practice, mostly floor based, less focused on exertion, and more focused on working with our lives, minds and bodies as we find them each day – maybe stress, anxiety, disappointments, aches, pains, bad backs, tummies. My interpretation of Yin Yoga is a warm hearted approach, less about doing, more about softly being. without strife. My classes major on Yin Yoga, but weave in some classic Hatha Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Pranayama, Mindfulness Meditation and elements of Yoga Therapy.
Current Class Pricing
- £10 Dropin – Regular Classes, Saturdays and Workshops
- £5 First Class Taster
- Flexible Pass valid one year – 10 classes/£80, 5 classes/£42.50, 3 classes/£28.50
this is the best choice if you want flexibility – buy your pass here, and the schedule your sessions
- Booking free class subscription at £26/m equating to £6/class over the year
this is the best choice if you wish to attend most weeks as your space is reserved and bookings are managed for you
A quick note about class passes. These work by your buying a number of classes at a discounted price, eg 10 classes for £80 buys you 10 regular classes at £10 with a notional value of £100. When you buy a pass you are emailed a code. You can use that code or your email address – either should work – to book classes, which can either be done at the time of buying the class pass or later on (they are valid one year). To book later, simply use the dropin booking option, schedule your class which will show £10 due, and enter code or email in the “coupon” box at checkout, which will deduct the class from the package,
- Before you come to your first class, please let me have Registration and Health Details
- All classes must be pre booked – no walkups please. Please contact me if there are any difficulties with booking online
- My classes are based around Yin Yoga influenced by Yoga Therapy, Restorative Yoga, Hatha Yoga and elements of Yoga Therapy – we will move, breath, relax and find stillness. Classes are suitable for most people, regardless of body shape, gender, experience, race, belief or age. The groups are comparatively small – typically 8 to 14 people – and welcoming to newcomers.
- If you are thinking of coming to class regularly then I offer a £5 taster class for new yogis. Tasters are intended to promote regular attendance, so if you are planning on just visiting the once, although you are most welcome, please pay full amount. All my classes are beginner friendly and welcoming to all regardless of ability.
- Under 18s with their parents – 50% discount on regular classes – please contact me for discount codes. Minimum age for unaccompanied students, 18.
- Payment is generally online at the time of booking, using card, or by direct debit for subscribers. Cards are processed by Stripe – Yinspire do not see, or hold, your card data. If for some reason you cannot pay online, please make contact to discuss options, eg bank transfer. Regrettably unless I know you I do not accept bookings on the basis of pay in class, sorry.
- Download my Information sheet Coming to Your First Yoga Class
- Full fee charged if cancellation at less than 24 hours (group classes)/48 hours (private classes, Saturday mornings and workshops) or you do not attend.
- Cancellations must be made via website. Appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled up to 24/48 hours before start. Use the cancel link in your confirmation email.
- Refunds in exceptional circumstances only.
These run approximately once a month outside of summertime from Rowborough.
A two hour class of chilled “pure yin” – no dynamic postures or flow, but rather simple floor based Yin Yoga postures, some more restorative, some heading more towards a soft edge, a chance to stretch body, calm the mind, and ease the stresses of busy lives away.
These classes are £10 dropin, or flexible class pass valid. Subscribers can swap into these clases.
- 26 September 2020
- 14 November 2020
- 12 December 2020
Workshops and Courses
Anxiety, Stress and Overwhelm can easily spiral out of control and hold us back. In this session we will look at how we can use Yoga to create stability and space, literally being grounded in the storm. A mix of theory, practice and discussion.
Book this workshop
Workshops takes place at Rowborough Manor, 10am till midday and your investment is £10.
Flexible pass valid. Subscribers can swap into this workshop.
February 2020 – Yoga For Emotional Well-Being Course
A four week course in February 2020 for emotional well-being – suitable for anyone held back by Stress, Anxiety or Depression
I hope to re-run this in Autumn 2020 / January 2021 – contact me to express interest / pre book
Read more about this course
I am a Yoga Therapist and offer Private Yoga Therapy sessions personalised to your needs.
My main professional interests are:
- Stress, Anxiety and Low Confidence
- Back complaints
- Long term rehabilitation and adaptation from injury and surgery (physical, and psycho emotional)
- Digestive health
- Chronic Pain Conditions
This list is not exclusive – I am happy to work with most physical, mental and emotional issues, and will tell you honestly if I feel I cannot add value to any particular situation. Some other conditions where Yoga Therapy is considered beneficial include: Depression, Parkinsons, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s, Immune Conditions, PTSD, ADHD, Schizophrenia, Eating Disorders, Addictions, Asthma / COPD, support during Cancer treatment, Chronic Fatigue.
I can also offer a more general private class for those who require it. These are also booked via Isle of Wight Yoga Therapy at the same rates as a Yoga Therapy appointment, via the link below.
- General Contact Details
- Send me an Email – questions, queries, concerns
- Telephone 01983 333888 (my secretary) – please be aware I am difficult to reach by phone, and prefer contact by email. If you need to talk to me about starting classes, please use the phone call booking link below.
- Book a phone call with me
Yin Yoga is a quieter practice, mostly floor based, less focused on exercise, and more focused on working with our lives, minds and bodies as we find them each day – maybe stress, anxiety, disappointments, aches, pains, bad backs, tummies. My interpretation of Yin Yoga is a warm hearted approach, less about doing, more about softly being.
Classes are suitable for all levels, including beginners, and with notice I will try and adapt for injuries.
If you are seeking a strong alignment or exercised focused yoga class, then my classes aren’t for you.
If you are keen to explore body, breath and mind in a relaxed, supportive and nurturing environment, focused less on external results and more on inner experience, then my classes are possibly what you seek; I care less about the shapes and perfection of practice, and more about your going home at ease and relaxed.
My classes are based around Yin Yoga influenced by Yoga Therapy, Restorative Yoga and some classic Hatha Yoga – we will move, breath, relax and find stillness. Classes are suitable for most people, regardless of body shape, gender, experience, race, belief or age. The groups are comparatively small, and welcoming to newcomers.
- Yin Inspired Yoga – a mixture of classic Hatha Yoga, occasionally some Vinyasa, and Yin Yoga in Paul Grilley/Sarah Powers style. The class also includes Relaxation, Pranayama (breathing), Mindfulness Meditation and elements of Yoga Therapy. The Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa element is slow, and accessible to all including beginners. Mostly floor based, some standing postures, some restorative postures.
- Pure Yin Yoga – classic Yin Yoga in Paul Grilley/Sarah Powers style. Mostly floor based.
- Restorative Yin and Therapeutic Yoga – a combination of Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Breath Work and Sitting Practices. Floor based. A quiet and slow class, ideal for stress, worry, anxiety, back pain, recovery and similar. The restorative emphasis makes this quieter and slower than a Pure Yin Class.
About Yoga, Yin Yoga and Jessica