Yinspire Classes with Jessica
Many thanks for clicking through to find out more about Yoga with myself.
Read a bit more about myself and Yinspire
I teach a loosely Yin Yoga style, but drawing on Restorative and Hatha Yoga as well, and incorporating sitting and pranayama (yoga breathing), and influenced by my training as a Yoga Therapist
Read a bit more about my teaching styles.
So, how do you practice with me?
- I have a selection of weekly classes in my Studio at Rowborough,
- I offer a Saturday Morning class once a month or so
- If you would prefer to practice with me online, or your preferred class is full, then I have an Online Studio as well.
- I periodically run Courses and Workshops on topical areas
- As a Yoga Therapist I offer Private Classes and Yoga Therapy
- Finally I have some donation content on YouTube.
I hope there is something here that works for you.
My regular studio schedule is as follows, with the option to join the class in person, and online live or recorded.
- Mondays – 19:00 to 20:30 – Rowborough – Yin Inspired Yoga
- Tuesdays – 18:30 to 20:00 – Rowborough – Yin Inspired Yoga – this class moves to Wednesday evenings from January 2021
- Wednesdays – 10:00 to 11:30 – Rowborough – Yin Inspired Yoga
Due to Social Distancing there will be restricted numbers in classes initially, priority will be given to students willing to take up a monthly subscription.
- Read more here – Studio Classes with Jessica
- Join my mailing list to be kept up to date
- Please read about Practising Safely During Coronavirus
- Please read about coming to Your First Yoga Class with Jessica
My Online Studio started in response to the Coronavirus disruption.
Online Yin Yoga Classes are offered on Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning, with a catch up facility if you can’t make the streamed class.
You can take a single class, or a monthly subscription.
- Find out more and book your Online Classes
- I also have a selection of routines and practices By Donation on YouTube
As well as group classes I offer private classes. Alongside being a Yoga Teacher, I am additionally a Yoga Therapist so I can tailor a Private Class to address your specific needs.
Private classes are ideal
- If there is something specific you wish to work on
- Schedules class times don’t suit you
- You prefer a more private experience,
- You would like to take some time out from a busy schedule for some “you time”.
Private class bookings are through my Yoga Therapy website – in practice there is a blurred edge between Private Yoga and Yoga Therapy.
These run approximately once a month outside of summertime from Rowborough.
A two hour class of chilled “pure yin” – no dynamic postures or flow, but rather simple floor based Yin Yoga postures, some more restorative, some heading more towards a soft edge, a chance to stretch body, calm the mind, and ease the stresses of busy lives away.
These classes are £15 when taken as a single class. Anyone with an In Person Subscription can book join with at 50% discount.
- 2020 12 December
- 2021 16 January, 20 February, 27 March, 24 April, 16 October, 20 November, 18 December
Workshops and Courses
- Saturday 17th April 2021 – How Yoga can help with Stress, Anxiety and Emotions
- Saturday 27 November 2021 – How Yoga can help with Back and Hip Pain
- General Contact Details
- Send me an Email – questions, queries, concerns
- Telephone 01983 333888 (my secretary) – please be aware I am difficult to reach by phone, and prefer contact by email. If you need to talk to me about starting classes, please use the phone call booking link below.
- Book a phone call with me
Yin Yoga is a quieter practice, mostly floor based, less focused on exercise, and more focused on working with our lives, minds and bodies as we find them each day – maybe stress, anxiety, disappointments, aches, pains, bad backs, tummies. My interpretation of Yin Yoga is a warm hearted approach, less about doing, more about softly being, carefully approaching edges and holding back from them.
Watch my Yin Yoga Guide by Video series to learn a bit more about Yin Yoga
Classes are suitable for all levels, including beginners, and with notice I will try and adapt for injuries.
If you are seeking a strong alignment or exercised focused yoga class, then my classes aren’t for you.
If you are keen to explore body, breath and mind in a relaxed, supportive and nurturing environment, focused less on external results and more on inner experience, then my classes may well be suitable.
My classes are based around Yin Yoga influenced by Yoga Therapy, Restorative Yoga and some classic Hatha Yoga – we will move, breath, relax and find stillness. Classes are suitable for most people, regardless of body shape, gender, experience, race, belief or age. The groups are comparatively small, and welcoming to newcomers. I can accommodate most health issues with notice.
About Yoga, Yin Yoga and Jessica
- To find out a bit more about Jessica and Yinspire, follow this link
- To find out a bit more about Yoga and Yin Yoga, follow this link
- To answer Common Questions, follow this link