Yinspire Classes with Jessica
On this page you can find out everything about my Regular Weekly Class Schedule, my Workshops and Courses Schedule; my Saturday Morning Pure Yin Classes once a month or so; and Yoga Therapy, including Back Care.
The information on this page only covers classes with Jessica. Each teacher working out of Yinspire run and manage their own classes – see the Class Schedule page for contact details.
- Mondays – 5:00pm to 6:30pm – Rowborough – Yin Inspired Yoga
Book a Class
- Mondays – 7:00pm to 8:30 – Rowborough – Yin Inspired Yoga
Book a Class
- Tuesdays – 6:30pm to 8:00 – Rowborough – Yin Inspired Yoga
Book a Class
- Saturdays – 10am till midday – Rowborough – Pure Yin Yoga
This class runs roughly once a month – see the dates below
Book a Saturday
- Wednesdays – 10am to 11:30am – Rowborough – Therapeutic Yoga
Book a Wednesday
Yin Yoga is a quieter practice, mostly floor based, less focused on exertion, and more focused on working with our lives, minds and bodies as we find them each day – maybe stress, anxiety, disappointments, aches, pains, bad backs, tummies. Jessica’s interpretation of Yin Yoga is a warm hearted approach, less about doing, more about softly being. without strife. Her classes major on Yin Yoga, but weave in some classic Hatha Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Pranayama, Mindfulness Meditation and elements of Yoga Therapy.
Before you come to your first class, please let me have Registration and Health Details
My classes are based around Yin Yoga influenced by Yoga Therapy, Restorative Yoga, Hatha Yoga and elements of Yoga Therapy – we will move, breath, relax and find stillness. Classes are suitable for most people, regardless of body shape, gender, experience, race, belief or age. The groups are comparatively small – typically 8 to 14 people – and welcoming to newcomers.
If you are thinking of coming to class regularly then I offer a £5 taster class for new yogis. Tasters are intended to promote regular attendance, so if you are planning on just visiting the once, although you are most welcome, please pay full amount. All my classes are beginner friendly and welcoming to all regardless of ability.
Under 18s with their parents – 50% discount on regular classes – please contact me for discount codes. Minimum age for unaccompanied students, 18.
There are no formal concessions, but I would not wish price to be a barrier for anyone. Don’t be afraid to discuss privately with me if you would like to attend class but need help with the class costs, or to agree an exchange of time.
Payment is generally online at the time of booking, using card, or by direct debit for subscribers. Cards are processed by Stripe – Yinspire do not see, or hold, your card data. If for some reason you cannot pay online, please make contact to discuss options, eg bank transfer. Regrettably unless I know you I do not accept bookings on the basis of pay in class, sorry.
Current Class Pricing
- £10 Dropin – Regular Classes, Saturdays and Workshops
- £5 First Class Taster
- Flexible Pass valid one year – 10 classes/£80, 5 classes/£42.50, 3 classes/£28.50
this is the best choice if you want flexibility
- Booking free class subscription at £26/m equating to £6/class over the year
this is the best choice if you wish to attend most weeks as your space is reserved and bookings are managed for you
- Full fee charged if cancellation at less than 24 hours (group classes)/48 hours (private classes, Saturday mornings and workshops) or you do not attend.
- Cancellations must be made via website. Appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled up to 24/48 hours before start. Use the cancel link in your confirmation email.
- Refunds in exceptional circumstances only.
These run approximately once a month outside of summertime from Rowborough.
A two hour class of chilled “pure yin” – no dynamic postures or flow, but rather simple floor based Yin Yoga postures, some more restorative, some heading more towards a soft edge, a chance to stretch body, calm the mind, and ease the stresses of busy lives away.
These classes are £10 dropin, or flexible class pass valid. Subscribers can swap into these clases or book separately with 20% discount using code “subscriber”.
- 15 February 2020
- 21 March 2020
- 18 April 2020
- 26 September 2020
- 14 November 2020
- 12 December 2020
Workshops and Courses
Saturday 22 February 2020 – Yoga in Daily Life
Taking your yoga practice out of the studio and into daily life, at home, work or leisure. Learn about the micro practices that work to support busy lives, and how to be intelligent with your own yoga time. A mix of theory, practice and discussion.
Book this workshop
Saturday 21 November 2020 – Finding the Ground – Yoga practices for Resilience in the face of Anxiety, Stress and Overwhelm
Anxiety, Stress and Overwhelm can easily spiral out of control and hold us back. In this session we will look at how we can use Yoga to create stability and space, literally being grounded in the storm. A mix of theory, practice and discussion.
Book this workshop
Workshops takes place at Rowborough Manor, 10am till midday and your investment is £10.
Flexible pass valid. Subscribers can swap into workshops or book separately with 20% discount using code “subscriber”
February 2020 – Nurturing Yoga For Emotional Well-Being Course
A four week course in February 2019 for emotional well-being – suitable for anyone held back by Stress, Anxiety or Depression
Book this course
Read more about this course
Eight Week Yoga Therapy Course for Stress, Anxiety and Depression
Minded Institutes signature eight week Yoga Therapy Course – I hope to offer this, subject to interest, during 2020.
Read more about this course and express interest
I am a Yoga Therapist and offer Private Yoga Therapy sessions personalised to your needs.
My main professional interests are:
- Stress, Anxiety and Low Confidence
- Back complaints
- Long term rehabilitation and adaptation from injury and surgery (physical, and psycho emotional)
- Digestive health
- Chronic Pain Conditions
This list is not exclusive – I am happy to work with most physical, mental and emotional issues, and will tell you honestly if I feel I cannot add value to any particular situation. Some other conditions where Yoga Therapy is considered beneficial include: Depression, Parkinsons, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s, Immune Conditions, Chronic Pain Conditions, PTSD, ADHD, Schizophrenia, Eating Disorders, Addictions, Digestive Health, Asthma / COPD, support during Cancer treatment, Chronic Fatigue.
I can also offer a more general private class for those who require it. These are also booked via Isle of Wight Yoga Therapy at the same rates as a Yoga Therapy appointment, via the link below.
- General Contact Details
- Send me an Email – questions, queries, concerns
- Telephone 01983 333888 (my secretary) – please be aware I am difficult to reach by phone, and prefer contact by email. If you need to talk to me, please use the phone call booking link below.
- Book a phone call with me
Yin Yoga is a quieter practice, mostly floor based, less focused on exercise, and more focused on working with our lives, minds and bodies as we find them each day – maybe stress, anxiety, disappointments, aches, pains, bad backs, tummies. My interpretation of Yin Yoga is a warm hearted approach, less about doing, more about softly being.
Classes are suitable for all levels, including beginners, and with notice I will try and adapt for injuries.
If you are seeking a strong alignment or exercised focused yoga class, then my classes aren’t for you.
If you are keen to explore body, breath and mind in a relaxed, supportive and nurturing environment, focused less on external results and more on inner experience, then my classes are possibly what you seek; I care less about the shapes and perfection of practice, and more about your going home at ease and relaxed.
My classes are based around Yin Yoga influenced by Yoga Therapy, Restorative Yoga and some classic Hatha Yoga – we will move, breath, relax and find stillness. Classes are suitable for most people, regardless of body shape, gender, experience, race, belief or age. The groups are comparatively small, and welcoming to newcomers.
- Yin Inspired Yoga – a mixture of classic Hatha Yoga, occasionally some Vinyasa, and Yin Yoga in Paul Grilley/Sarah Powers style. The class also includes Relaxation, Pranayama (breathing), Mindfulness Meditation and elements of Yoga Therapy. The Hatha Yoga and Vinyasa element is slow, and accessible to all including beginners. Mostly floor based, some standing postures, some restorative postures.
- Pure Yin Yoga – classic Yin Yoga in Paul Grilley/Sarah Powers style. Mostly floor based.
- Yin/Restorative – a classic Yin Yoga class with a Restorative emphasis. Floor based. The restorative emphasis makes this quieter and slower than a Pure Yin Class.
- Therapeutic Yoga – a combination of Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Breath Work and Sitting Practices. Floor based. A quiet and slow class, ideal for stress, worry, anxiety, back pain and similar.
About Yoga, Yin Yoga and Jessica