Yin In The Garden
Yin in the Garden is a temporary response to the Coronavirus disruption during summer 2020.
The classes will run until September when, hopefully we are back with a regular schedule (but Yin in the Garden may reappear next summer, who knows!). I’m opening bookings a month at a time.
I’m currently offering the classes as follows.
- Monday 10am
- Monday 6pm
Pricing is £6 a class.
- If you have prepaid classes from before the studio closed you can use these – enter your email or the class code (either will work) in “coupon” at checkout.
- Sorry, if you have taken out an Online Subscription with me, I cannot swap your Online Session to one of these, although, of course, you are still very welcome!
Clearly these classes are weather dependant! Please check your email before leaving home. I will let you know as soon as possible if it looks like weather will be against us, although its likely only to be rain that causes a problem. Do be aware the evening sessions can be cold, so bring layers and blankets.
If you have not practised with me before. then before you come to your first class please let me have Registration and Health Details
Health and Safety – Coronavirus
- Please observe 2m social distancing
- The class is limited to 12 people plus myself
- You can use your own props, or a mat and block will be available from my garden stock, which you will be asked to sanitise after use, If you are using my mat / block then you will need to bring your own soft props such as blankets
- One toilet will be open with sanitisation on contact areas
- Please do not attend if you have Coronavirus symptoms. If these develop, then you will be refunded in full, otherwise these classes are noncancelable.
- As numbers are limited on these classes, please note cancellation is permitted in exceptional circumstances only
- Refunds in exceptional circumstances only
- If the class is cancelled before it starts due to weather you will be refunded or credited in full
- Please do not attend if you have Coronavirus symptoms. If these develop, then you will be refunded in full.
Please make sure you have available:
- Some water or fluids – feel free to bring a mug of tea or coffee
- Sunblock and a hat for daytime classes
- A blanket or shawl – especially for evening classes when it can get chilly.
- Weather appropriate layers as it may by chilly in the shade or warm in the sun
- Please make sure you bring:
- a block or cushion to sit on
- a bolster or similar (sofa cushions, stout rolled blanket)
- a blanket for relaxation
- If you need to buy props and mats, these will be available for sale
- I also have garden use mats and blocks available, but no soft props