Studio Classes with Jessica
Schedule and Booking
My regular studio schedule, for in person classes, is currently as follows:
- Mondays – 19:00 to 20:30 – Rowborough – Yin Inspired Yoga
- Tuesdays – 18:30 to 20:00 – Rowborough – Yin Inspired Yoga *1 – this class moves to Wednesday evenings from January 2021
- Wednesdays – 10:00 to 11:30 – Rowborough – Yin Inspired Yoga *1
*1 Blended classes – these are delivered In Person and Online
Due to Social Distancing there will be restricted numbers in classes initially. Because of this I am also offering the option for people to join the class online via live stream or recording – flexibility for you to take part your way. If you can’t get a place on your preferred class, or are nervous about attending in person please visit my Online Studio to book a space via Zoom for Tuesday evenings or Wednesday mornings.
For in person class places I am prioritising those who are willing to take up a class subscription, and will offer the remaining space for dropin. All spaces, including dropin, must be pre booked. Please contact me if you want to go on the wait list for a session.
Payment and Subscription Options
I am offering three payment options:
- In Person Subscription, £30 per month
- Drop in In Person classes £12 – subject to space, and must pre-book
- Online Subscription, £20 per month and Dropin Online Classes £6 each – visit Online Studio
In Person Subscription
- £30/month for one regular class a week, £45/m for two classes a week.
- Payment by Direct Debit – refunds in exceptional circumstances only.
- Cancellation any time before end of month for next month.
- Complimentary access to all other classes which are streamed via zoom or recorded – to access recordings please join Facebook Group.
- 50% discount on In Person places for Saturday classes and workshops – please book these via my website and use the code “REGULAR50″.
- Streamed and recorded classes are subject to “best endeavours”, and there may be occasional technical glitches.
- Camera placement in the studio will not capture In Person participants.
Absence and Cancellation
- If you are absent, including health or holiday, there is no payment adjustment or refund but you have option to join live stream or catch up with a recording if you wish. Although there is no price adjustment, please cancel if you can’t attend as it helps me to manage the class and offer spare spaces to wait list. If you choose to cancel your subscription during holiday or absence, then you may need to go on a waiting list to restart.
- If you cannot make one particular class, but are free at another time in the week I will arrange a swap if I can subject to space – however its likely this will only be possible if there are cancellation spots in other classes.
- If I am absent then:
- Unexpected absences / illness, I’ll offer an online class or invite you to take a class from the library of recorded classes
- Planned absences of one week – I’ll offer you a recorded class
- Planned absences of over one week – I’ll endeavour to arrange a cover teacher
- Classes will normally have a two week break at Easter, Christmas and late summer. I will offer recorded content then. Other bank holidays, Monday classes will be rescheduled.
- If we are subject to lockdown or similar for Coronavirus then payments will be adjusted. As a relaxation to the cancellation rules above, if you are required to isolate, then I will pause your subscription, adjust payments and hold your place in class.
Drop In In Person Classes
- £12 class, subject to space
- Book online.
- 48 Hour cancellation / reschedule policy
- Refunds in exceptional circumstances only
Caution is still necessary around Coronavirus. The following precautions will be in place for In Person attendance:
- Please do not attend if you have Coronavirus symptoms, or have been instructed to isolate or quarantine
- Classes will be limited to ten participants initially. As Coronavirus risks ease, this will increase to a maximum of fourteen places.
- Maximum of two people in reception at any one time
- On arrival at the studio, please wait outside reception until the reception area is clear
- At the end of class, please wait in studio until reception is clear
- Whilst in reception please be as quick as possible, thinking of others. Maybe put your coat on outside.
- Be mindful of others in the corridor adjacent to kitchen and toilets
- Please wash your hands on arrival in reception, and sanitise on entering the studio area
- Have an enhanced cleaning and sanitation routine in place, including contact points on doors, toilets etc
- Be encouraging air flow in studio
- Be enforcing track and trace
- Adapting teaching for maximum safety
Mats and Props:
- When we re-open only limited Studio props will be available, which will be sanitised after use
- You are strongly recommended to bring your own mat, bolster and block as a minimum. I also recommend some bricks, a blanket and possibly a second bolster