Yinspire Online Studio
My Online Studio is a response to the Coronavirus disruption. Its running indefinitely, and well into 2021, all the time Social Distancing is with us, using the Zoom App to connect us over the Internet.
Online Blended Yin Yoga Classes are on:
- Tuesday 18:30 (moves to January from 2021)
- Wednesday 10am
with a catch up facility if you can’t make the streamed class – Blended means it comes from the studio, blending online and in person places.
You can take a single class, or a monthly subscription.
- Book a Single Class – £6
- Start a Monthly Subscription – £20
Before you come to your first class please let me have Registration and Health Details
- After you book, you will be sent a link to the session on Zoom.
- If you cannot attend the booked class, and wish to access the recording, please message me and I will let you have a link to the recording.
- Your monthly subscription gives you unlimited Zoom classes with me, live or catch up.
- The fee is £20 whole or part month.
- All the classes are recorded (subject to technology glitches) and posted in our private Facebook group – so if you miss a session and need to catch up, or you prefer to practice at your own time, you can see the recordings there.
To start your subscription:
- Register here
- The billing is recurring, but you can cancel anytime. There are no refunds if you cancel mid month.
- When your subscription starts I will offset any classes you have in hand – this is a manual process so bear with me.
Please make sure you have available:
- a block or cushion to sit on
- a bolster or similar (sofa cushions, stout rolled blanket)
- a blanket for relaxation
- a cup of tea
When the class starts your audio will be on and we will have a check in. I then mute everyone during class to cut out background noise, before unmuting to say goodbye.
Please position your devices camera so I can see you fully.
Practising online means I cannot offer the same level of oversight as I would in class, so please take responsibility for your own safety.
Privacy: there will be a check in time at the start and end of the class. You will be visible to others unless you turn your camera off. I will endeavour to make sure that participants in the class are not recorded, only myself as teacher.
- If you use a tablet (a phone screen will be too small) then download “Zoom Cloud Meetings” from App / Play Store
- If you use a laptop (possibly a desktop, but you need to see the screen whilst we are practising) the download here https://zoom.us/support/download
- You do not need to create an account with Zoom or pay anything.
- It may be worth testing your camera and audio, Zoom may prompt you to do this
- If you want a test session with me on the technology, then let me know
- Zoom is sensitive to being updated regularly. If you have a tablet check for updates in PLay Store / iTunes, and if you have a laptop use the updates link under setting sin the Zoom widget.