Following “Freedom Day” on 19 July 2021, due to the high rate of Coronavirus infections some measures are being retained in the studio for everyone’s safety, notably social distancing and reduced capacity will still be in place.
Here is what you need to know to practice yoga safely:
- Masks are optional in reception and off your mat
- Please respect other peoples space in reception and off your mat
- On arrival wash or sanitise your hands
- Please bring your own equipment if possible
- Place your mat centrally on a numbered space, facing the long back wall of the studio
- Ventilation means it may be chillier – bring a blanket
- If you have the NHS Track and Trace App,please turn your phone off to avoid generating false proximity warnings in the shoe and bag cubbyholes
And finally, if you have Coronavirus symptoms, or feel unwell, stay home… …but you knew that!
I am continuing to run enhanced sanitisation procedures, air purification and increased ventilation.