Group Yoga Classes
The current class schedule is below. I offer a free taster class for new yogis, but please book first.
Yinspire regular classes with Jessica
- Mondays – 7:00pm to 8:30 – Rowborough – Yin Inspired Yoga limited space – check with me
- Tuesdays – 10am to 11:30 – Brading – Yin Inspired Yoga spaces
- Tuesdays – 6:30pm to 8:00 – Rowborough – Yin Inspired Yoga spaces
- Thursdays – 10:00am to 11:15 – Brading – Yin/Restorative spaces
- Thursdays – 11:30 am to 12:30 pm – Brading – Chair based Yoga
Ideal for those who struggle to get to and from the floor spaces
- Saturdays – 10am till midday – Rowborough – Pure Yin Yoga
This class runs roughly once a month see the dates and book here
Key: spaces limited space waiting list
Once you’ve been to one class your space is held unless you are away for more than four weeks, in which case I ask you to rebook please.
If you are visiting the Island, you are more than welcome to drop in to a class without future commitment, but please book first. Sorry, no free taster if you are just visiting.
Classes are suitable for all levels, including beginners, and with notice I will try and adapt for injuries. Please let me know in advance of injuries or special needs.
Please register for my newsletter to keep up to date with class news.
For class etiquette and other questions see the common questions page.
- Yin Inspired Yoga – Yin Yoga in Paul Grilley/Sarah Powers style influenced by Restorative Yoga and some classic Hatha Yoga. The class also includes Relaxation, Pranayama (breathing), and Mindfulness. The Hatha Yoga element is slow, and accessible to all including beginners. Mostly floor based, some standing postures and possible some slow dynamic flow.
- Pure Yin Yoga – classic Yin Yoga in Paul Grilley/Sarah Powers style. Mostly floor based.
- Yin/Restorative – a classic Yin Yoga class with a Restorative emphasis. Floor based. The restorative emphasis makes this quieter and slower than a Pure Yin Class.
- Chair Yoga – a gentler chair based practice ideal for those who struggle to get to and from the floor – an adaptation of the classes outlined above.
All classes are beginner / all level friendly.
- £8 a class dropin (subject to space – please book) (£10 Saturdays)
- 5 class vouchers £35 valid 12 months (so £7 a class)
- 10 class vouchers £50 valid 12 months (so £5 a class)
Payment is by cash or cheque in class, bank details for direct transfer on request, or you can make a credit card payment.
You do not need to take classes consecutively with the vouchers, they are valid 12 months. Once purchased vouchers are not refundable, sorry.
Under 18s with their parents – 50% discount. Minimum age for unaccompanied students, 18.
There are no formal concessions, but I would not wish price to be a barrier for anyone. Don’t be afraid to discuss privately with me if you would like to attend class but need help with the class costs, or to agree an exchange of time.
Yinspire 1 – Brading Town Centre – Yinspire Yoga, 2 New Road, Brading, Isle of Wight, PO36 0DT (by the bullring in Brading town centre)
Yinspire 2 – Rowborough (near Ryde) – Rowborough Manor, Beaper Shute, Brading, Isle of Wight, PO36 0AZ (between Ryde/Brading – roughly one mile up the road from Tesco)